Wool is an increasingly valued material for diaper covers. It owes its popularity to thermoregulatory properties, ease of use and undeniably the best breathability.
Lanolized wool does not let moisture outside the diaper, but it provides excellent circulation of air and water vapor.
Wool nappies, despite appearances, are very easy to care for! Lanolizing is very easy and you usually should do it only every few months. Wash the cover when it is visibly soiled or when it starts to smell bad. Until then, it's enough to ventilate the wool because it has antibacterial properties and cleans itself!
Magabi woolen nappies are made of very soft Italian 100% merino wool. Available in many variants and sizes.
We offer woolen covers in three forms:
- adjustable covers - NB (2.5-7kg) and OS (4-17kg)
- Shorts (Mini, NB, S, M, L, XL)
- Longies (NB, S, M, L, XL)
METHOD OF CARE:
Before first use:
- wash at max. 30 ° C in the liquid for wool
- rinse in water with vinegar to prevent dyeing (1:5)
- hand wash at max. 30 ° C in liquid for wool
- avoid sudden temperature changes
- dry flat
- lanolizing when it starts to leak